The San-box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The San-box

This is a place for me to simply write all the ideas I have for my RP forum, Naruto Beginnings, down without clogging it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Black Archer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Admin
Mitsu

The Black Archer Empty
PostSubject: The Black Archer   The Black Archer EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 1:54 am

Info:

"The X-Axis" Oxossi Zerin
Race = Human
Clan = Zerin
Gender = Male
Class = Bounty Hunter (Warlord or Deva = "Z"- or "X"-Rank)
Devil Fruit = Feizu Feizu no Mi (Ki Ki Fruit: Model - Phase)
*Feizu Feizu no Mi: Y-Axis (Intangible + Vector Arms) = Vectors capable of rapidly shifting their tangibility in order to deal unpredictable damage to whatever they strike
*Feizu Feizu no Mi: Z-Axis (Intangible + Substantiality) = Capable of phasing one's "substantiality" allowing them to conceal themselves from various forms of sensory
*Feizu Feizu no Mi: X-Axis (Intangible + Integumentary System + Mantra) = Capable of  utilizing Mantra in order to predict the path of one's movement at the point of shifting tangibility, allowing them to phase from one point to another without passing the space in between.
-Special effects when adding Mantra to other Levels:
*Feizu Feizu no Mi: Parallel Axiom (Y-Axis) = Vectors capable of shifting mental trauma into actual brain damage and vice versa at the cost of causing the user's brain to hemorrhage
*Feizu Feizu no Mi: Perpendicular Axiom (Z-Axis) = Capable of phasing one's "substantiality" at a much higher level, enabling them to become imperceptible to even advanced forms of Sensory (including Mantra or C. Mantra)
-Awakened - Feizu Feizu no Mi: Near Axiomata = Ability to produce more of DF fruit's substance via a stamina price + cool-downs.
Awakening = Devil Fruit
Siddhi = ???
Special Position = N/A
1st Position = Spy (D)
Other Positions = Pro Hunter (C, A, S), Pro Inventor (B, Z, X)
Compiled Tech List:
Back to top Go down
https://thesanbox.rpg-board.net

The Black Archer
Page 1 of 1